Please find below resources to guide and support businesses operating in the UK. We will update this page as new resources are made available.
Last updated: Monday 30 March 2020
Official UK Government Guidance
- UK Government COVID-19 portal
- Coronavirus (COVID-19): what you need to do
- Guidance for employees, employers and businesses in providing advice about the novel coronavirus, COVID-19
- Coronavirus business interruption loan scheme (CBILS) – accredited lenders and partners
- The UK government is providing loans of up to £5 million for small or medium-sized businesses, with no interest to pay for 12 months.
- Companies to receive 3-month extension period to file accounts during COVID-19
National Health Service Guidance
- SkyNews Explainer
Find out how to access government measures to help businesses and homeowners affected by the coronavirus crisis.
- Our legal counsel, Arnold&Porter, have put a Coronavirus taskforce together with a multidisciplinary skill-set to help business cope with the unique challenges currently facing businesses.
- Institute for Government – Coronavirus: government support for businesses and individuals
- UK research & Innovation – Coronavirus: the science explained