When: 3pm BST, Wednesday 28th April 2021
The cannabis arena is a lucrative market if you have the right tools and know-how; this month tune in to hear from three experts on how to successfully navigate this sector.
IT IS FORECAST that by 2025, the hemp-derived CBD global market will be worth £12.3 billion (Brightfield Group).
However, as you’ll no doubt be aware, entering this category successfully comes with formidable challenges, including sourcing high quality cannabinoids, proving that your product is genuinely CBD-infused, traceability, compliance and, of course, standing out in a competitive market, to name just a few.
With failure resulting in potentially costly consequences, you will want to choose an experienced guide to help you on this journey – a companion familiar with the destination because they helped pave the path.
During this session, three cannabis experts will offer their valued insight and advice into supply chains, innovation, safety and quality to ensure you’re equipped with the most up to date knowledge of how to navigate this demanding and exciting market.
Don’t miss this indispensable roadmap for success, delivered by experts that not only have extensive knowledge of CBD, but also helped to found and pioneer the industry.
Key learning points
- Implementation of the three Fs: foundation, foresight and flexibility
- The importance of sustainable business through end-to-end supply chain transparency
- Solving formulations issues with ingredient suitability and compliance – learn how to build an innovative product portfolio in line with upcoming trends
- New product development and validation in a new era of regulatory maturation.
- Beth Grylls (Chair) – Editor New Food Magazine
- Chris Stubbs, Co-founder and Chief Scientist – GenCanna
- Nathan Wogman, Managing Director – Taylor Mammon
- Shomi Malik, External Affairs Director – ACI
Format | 45 minute presentation followed by 15 minute Q&A