What Pharmacy Teams Should Know About Stocking CBD Products
When: 2-4pm BST, Tuesday 20th April 2021
CBD products have seen a rapid rise in popularity over the past few years, with a number of retailers – including community pharmacies – opting to sell them due to their purported healthcare benefits. But until now, consumers and retailers alike have been confused as to what constitutes a CBD product and how they should be sold and marketed, with some wondering whether they should stock these products at all.
This ACI webinar hosted by Chemist + Druggist and sponsored by ACI member Naturecan, aims to provide pharmacy teams with the information they need to decide which CBD products to stock and the regulations on what can be sold and what methods are used to do this.
- Dr. Andy Yates, Scientific Associate – ACI
- Moyra Cosgrove, Head of Nutrition and External Affairs – Naturecan
- Mahendra Patel, Senior Lecturer – Royal Pharmaceutical Society
- Eoghan O’Brien, Community Pharmacist – Bannside Pharmacy
Beth Kennedy (Chair) – Editor, Chemist & Druggist
Format | Discussion
- Safety and Compliance
- Understanding the Market
- The past FSA deadline and its implications
- How Pharmacists can speak to patients about CBD products
- Limitations around the advice that can be offered